With more than 350 employees and offices throughout Australia, this award winning, mid-tier law firm are an industry leader. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of Australias' fastest growing Law firms.
This Family Law practice is a busy group and they require an experienced Family Law Secretary. Duties and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Managing diaries
- Email management
- Dictaphone typing
- Drafting correspondence
- Opening and closing files
- Scheduling appointments and meetings
- Liaising with clients
- Ad hoc secretarial duties
In order to be considered for this role, candidates must be able to demonstrate:
- A minimum of 5 years' legal secretarial experience, within Family Law
- Strong technical skills with a minimum typing speed of 65wpm
- Proven ability to juggle conflicting deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and demonstrate organisational skills
- Professional and confident communication across all levels of the business
- Immaculate presentation
- Personable and friendly attitude
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
Joining this well renowned firm, you will have opportunity for career progression with ongoing training and development. Work within an inclusive team environment where you will be genuinely rewarded for your hard work. Take advantage of health benefits, financial rewards and flexible working practices.
Don't hesitate, apply directly via the link, or alternatively, contact Anthony Demarco on 02 8270 9715.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Anthony Demarco on 02 8270 9715