This well-established firm are considered leaders in their industry, they have over 200 people in their Sydney offices and offices nationally as well. They have a professional, open door management policy and pride themselves on their positive working environment.
Supporting a highly regarded Partner, this role will involve duties which include but are not limited to:
- Manage diaries, emails and appointments
- Process billing
- Preparing court documents and correspondence
- Dictaphone typing
- Liaise with clients
- Picking up the overflow of other team members
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- A minimum of 3 years' experience working as a Legal Secretary
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Confident communication skills and be professionally presented
- Proven attention to detail
To apply, click the appropriate link on this page or alternatively, please call Anthony Demarco at people2people 8270 9715.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Anthony Demarco on 02 8270 9715