Looking to work for a highly regarded, national law firm where you will be genuinely appreciated for your efforts? Join this award winning firm who have offices throughout Australia!
Working within the Construction team, you will be supporting a partner plus a wider team. Your role will be full of variety and will be fast paced, requiring you to utilise your prioritisation skills to ensure deadlines are met.
Your key responsibilities will see you:
- Prepare documents including track changes and mark-ups
- Manage diaries and emails
- Prepare correspondence and letters
- Mentor a Junior Legal Secretary
- Liaise with clients
- Maintain files
CULTURE + BENEFITS
The firm are firm believers in maintaining a work/life balance and offer a range of benefits including mentoring, training, opportunities for secondment and flexible working arrangements. You will have the opportunity to attend various social, sporting and community events that the firm have to offer. You will be rewarded for you hard work and genuinely valued as a team member.
You must have:
- A proven minimum experience of 4 years working as a Legal Secretary
- Demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to work
- Experience with track changes and mark-ups
- A minimum typing speed of 65wpm
If you are looking for a new challenge and a role that will advance your career, don't hesitate - send through your application today! Alternatively for a confidential discussion, call Alice Rettie on 02 8270 9770.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Alice Rettie on +61282709770
( SK92347A )