With offices globally, this top-tier firm are leaders within the Legal industry and maintain an unprecedented reputation.
Joining one of the fastest growing firms in Australia, you will work within the heart of the CBD with spectacular views and be genuinely appreciated for your work.
Your position will see you supporting a newly joined Partner and Senior Lawyer within Project Finance Your role will see you:
- Manage diaries, emails and appointments
- Process end of month billing
- Amend extensive contracts, documents and letters
- Open and close files
- Liaise with clients and various stake holders
- Assist in office management/facilities
To be considered for these positions, you must have:
- A minimum of 5 years' experience working as a Legal Secretary
- A typing speed of approximately 60 wpm + and be intermediate to advanced in MS Office
- Confident communication skills and be professionally presented
- Proven attention to detail
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Claire Booth on 02 8270 9775 or Nicola Sparkes on 02 8270 9711.
( SK92350A )
( SK918437A )