With more than 400 employees, this highly successful and growing law firm have offices across Australia. The firm foster a friendly and social working environment, supporting you to reach your career goals. Take part in Friday night drinks, sports days, trivia nights and community projects!
This role will see you supporting a Partner and a Senior Associate within the Defendant Workers Compensation team dealing with complex cases.
Your duties will include:
- Scheduling meetings and appointments
- Liaising with clients
- Preparing briefs for Counsel
- Extensive diary and email management
- Drafting letters and correspondence
- Processing end of month billing and entering time
- Preparing reports, documents and letters
- Managing files
- All other Secretarial duties as required
The successful candidate will be rewarded and recognised for their hard work and will enjoy a positive working culture in return.
To be considered for an interview you must have:
- A minimum of 3 years' experience within Workers Compensation
- Ability to work as part of a team and thrive under pressure
- An adaptable and flexible nature, assisting the team where required
- Intermediate to advanced skills within Microsoft Office with a fast and accurate typing speed
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Nicola Sparkes on 8270 9711 or Claire Booth on 02 8270 9775.