about the company
This rapidly growing organisation with a wonderful culture, pride themselves on their high quality, cost- effective construction solutions. Employing a team of highly motivated individuals, they are well known for their innovation, quality craftsmanship and ability to exceed client expectations. With multiple Australian operations, they are continuing their ambitious growth plans into 2017 and require a driven HR Officer with a strong strategic focus to join their dynamic team in a standalone HR capacity.
about the role
This permanent opportunity, will see you reporting to the General Manager and being responsible for reviewing all HR policies and procedure, along with:
- Providing day to day HR Advice and support to Directors, Managers and Employees
- Identifying process improvement opportunities
- New employee Registration
- Coordinate and deliver induction training
- Updating and maintaining personnel data in HR systems including exit management administration
- Creating and managing staff career development planning
- Creating and managing staff goals
- Managing and streamlining the performance review process
- Establish and execute a salary review process
- Review and streamline performance based incentives
- Manage the recruitment process through external recruitment agencies
- Review, change and modify the recruitment workflow process as required
- Policy implementation including review of WHS procedures
- Drive new HR projects and initiatives
- Strong knowledge in NES
Passionate about HR, you are degree qualified with have 3-5 years' experience in a HR Business Partner or standalone HR Officer capacity. Highly organised, you will possess solid time management and communication skills and have the ability to liaise effectively with all levels within an organisation. With the aptitude to influence others, you are diplomatic in your approach, demonstrate initiative with a proactive and positive attitude and are looking to develop your HR career in a great company environment.
If you are available with a minimum notice period and are looking to add value to a highly productive team, this is an opportunity not to be missed!