- Provide responsive support and advice to managers on policy matters related to workforce management including recruitment, establishment, staff performance, team work, organisational structure, industrial matters, injury management and other related workforce management matters.
- Support managers to develop and implement workforce policies, procedures and systems
- Coach and support managers in the development and implementation of a diverse range of workforce strategies including workforce planning, performance management, leadership management, succession planning, injury management and management of grievances, discipline and complaints.
- Provide advice to managers and staff on matters relating to employment conditions and policy interpretation and application to workplace issues.
- Provide advice and assist executives and managers to drive business performance and align business and people strategies, directions and objectives with legislative and organisational requirements.
- Coordinate, and when required lead, organisational and structural change projects
- Previous experience in a Government Department
- Bachelor Business majoring in HR or Industrial Relations or equivalent specialism.
- 3 or more years of experience in a similar role preferred.
- Ability to communicate with a number of stakeholders
- Ability to work within a team environment
To apply for the role, click the appropriate link on this page or call David Collins at people2people on 02 8270 9799 for a confidential discussion