A multi-national company with a portfolio of strong global brands invites a high performing Senior Financial Accountant to join its successful team. Its unique culture encourages everyone to give their best every day, and its progressive environment will bring out the best possible you.
Senior Financial Accountant
Newly created role that will see you lead and mentor one Accountant and see you take ownership of your role.
- Prepare and analyse accounting statements and reports to ensure accurate forecasting
- Reporting of the Company's financial results and credibility to Financial Statements
- Accurately prepare taxation returns and ensure accuracy of the treasury function
- Ensure internal control is maintained at all times
You will join an industry leader and global company.
Progressive culture, innovative environment, and dedicated to it employees.
- Circa $135K package
- Leadership opportunity
- Team building exercises have included movie tickets, team lunches, Escape Hunt
- There is a sporty and dynamic element including lunch time soccer, a gym, and 2 personal trainers that offer discounted sessions twice a week
- North Ryde location close to train station
- CA qualified and trained in a Big 4 accounting firm
- Experience gained in a commercial environment with tax and reporting experience in a large organisation
- A working knowledge of SAP
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent numeracy and analytical skills
- Good co-ordination and time management skills
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Adam Shukor on +612 8270 9798