about the company
Part of an ASX listed, billion dollar business, our client is a well-established market leader with a strong Australian and international brand presence.
about the role
Working within one of their larger business units, this is a business critical role that will see you partnering with the Senior Leadership team, supporting and enhancing the controls around reporting and risk to aid in commercial decision making. Your duties will include:-
- Reporting, consolidation and analysis of financial results
- Contribute to reporting performance and budget process
- Assist in the development of business proposals, plans and budgets
- Look after and support internal and external audit processes and compliance with Accounting Standards
- Identify and implement system and process improvements
- CAPEX reporting
- Other adhoc duties and projects as required
CA qualified, you will ideally have a background in Big 4 Audit, with at least 2-3 years commercial experience within a complex, listed business environment. You will be a strong communicator and team player who operates with a sense of urgency. You'll demonstrate solid experience in driving process improvements and the ability to partner with the leadership team to ensure that the reporting and risk within a business is effective and efficient. Cognos experience is highly regarded.
what's on offer?
This is an exceptional opportunity for a solid technical accountant looking to develop their commercial acumen in a fast paced business, under the guidance of strong mentors. Being part of a large, ASX with global operations there are extensive opportunities to develop your career long term.
If you fit the description, APPLY NOW, or call Rachael Bates at people2people on 07 3118 0125.