about the company:
Our client is a high profile services company based near the CBD. With a strong track record of success, innovation and an excellent corporate culture they are seen as an employer of choice.
about the role:
Due to a project secondment, they now require a Senior Financial Accountant to manage the year end process and prepare work papers. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Complete the financial accounting, reporting and consolidations
- Financial accounting - GL, consolidations, ash flow, statutory reporting
- Preparation of annual external audit and internal audits
- Ensuring all financial, taxation and statutory reporting is prepared and lodged in a timely manner
- Monitor, implement and update departmental procedures for improvements
- Leading and mentoring junior Accountants
To be considered you will be CA/CPA qualified and will be able to demonstrate advanced financial reporting skills. You will be a team player with leadership skills.
We are currently seeking immediately available Senior Financial Accountants for other roles similar to this as we have had an influx of interest from our clients for temp and contractors in the lead up to end of Financial Year!
For further information please contact Hayley Coghill on 07 3118 0125 or APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.