The specialist government team here at people2people is working closely with the NSW Government to recruit an experienced Senior Finance and Systems Analyst for an exciting new temporary assignment!
Tasks will include:
- Prepare Annual financial statements and statutory reports
- Prepare and analyse reconciliations
- Finance systems administrator
- Manage the monthly reporting process, including review and assist in variance analysis
- Assist in managing the annual budgeting process
- Monitoring of key performance indicators and delivery of sound action plans for improvement
- Evaluation of finance projects
- A strong finance background with in-depth knowledge of the Technology One or other finance systems modules
- Development, implementation and automation of bespoke financial reports, tools and dashboard
- Assist with software functionality and best practice
- Advanced MS Excel skill set
You possess strong management accounting and reporting skills but more importantly the tact and communication ability to liaise at the business level with Managers to ensure high performance and profitability across the organisation. It is a simple formula, work hard and you will not only be rewarded but you will also have a lot of fun along the way with a view to potentially transitioning to permanent.
If you're interested then please use the APPLY function on the page