This particular opportunity is working with one of people2people's major clients who are based in the Ryde/Macquarie Business Park area. This company is a large FMCG organisation who are well known within their industry for top class innovation and continued growth.
Working within the Business Services group as a Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for:
- Answering incoming phone calls
- Managing customer service email inbox
- Processing incoming orders
- Issuing credits and reships
- Providing price and availability checks
- Managing technical inquiries
Benefits for this role include on site parking, beautiful brand new offices and exposure to working with one of Australia most highly sort after businesses.
To be considered for this role, you must have previous experience as either a senior customer service representative or senior team assistant. Experience working in a corporate setting and excellent softer skills are essential.