Are looking for a challenging and involved role where you can utilise your skill set and work with a hardworking and successful team? Well established and reputable, this national law firm have approximately 250 employees and offer fantastic benefits!
The firm promote a team culture and provide their employees with opportunities for growth including training and mentoring and other initiatives.
Supporting the busy and vibrant Property Team, you will be responsible for a variety of duties including;
- Working on large scale commercial developments (up to 800 lots) from start to finish
- Preparing documents and correspondence including Contracts of Sale and Settlement documents
- Conducting searches
- Liaising with clients and professionals at all levels
- Preparing settlements
- Various Conveyancing and administration duties as required
For this great role, it is imperative that you have;
- Proven experience running very large scale off the plan developments
- Must be highly organised and handle conflicting deadlines and priorities
- Have a confidence to liaise with professionals at all levels
- Exceptional deadline management skills
- Ability to manage your own file load with minimal supervision
- Will possess intermediate to advanced MS Office skills and a fast and accurate typing speed
To apply, click on the appropriate link. Or for a confidential discussion, call Nicola Sparkes on 02 8270 9711 or Claire Booth on 02 8270 9775.
( SK92350A )
( SK918437A )