working as part of a team of property paralegals and conveyancing specialists you can expect to be involved in interesting and varied property transactions. Reporting to one of the most highly regarded Property Partners in the Asia Pacific region you will take responsibility and ownership of your work and assist in building and managing a high functioning team. Your duties which will include:
- Receiving and following instructions in relation to contracts of sale, section 32 and vendor statements
- Preparing and drafting contracts for off-the-plan and subdivision property matters
- Maintaining spreadsheets and internal property systems
- Liaising with third party solicitors, lenders, clients and stakeholders
- Organise, scheduling and attending exchange of contracts and settlements
- Conducting searches
- Registering titles
- Authorising land taxes
- Monitor finance approval and arrange execution of mortgage documents
To be successful...
You will be an experienced conveyancing manager, paralegal or law clerk with a proven ability in working end-to-end across sub-division and off-the-plan developments. You will be a career minded person who has the ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team to ensure conflicting deadlines and multiple settlements are made. Applicants with experience in leading and managing teams within a conveyancing arena will be highly regarded.
This global firm are known for the quality service they provide. They are considered an employer of choice by their peers and are highly regarded for their workplace initiatives. Employees enjoy a social work environment with regular team events, free yoga and career development opportunities.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Sian Taylor on 1300 338 546
( SK916725A )