If you are a Senior Conveyancer looking for a fresh start in 2018, there is a exceptional opportunity available to join this amazing boutique firm located in the heart of the CBD. Recently ranked in the top five real estate firms in Australia, it's an exciting time to join this dynamic business that has a mix of junior and senior lawyers, conveyancers and admin staff. The culture is one of collaboration, and prides itself on delivering a high level of service to it's clients.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing high volume off the plan conveyancing.
- Managing PEXA.
- Assisting with the continued improvement of the firm's current precedents and internal processes.
- Meeting directly with clients and liaising with professionals at all levels, maintaining client relationships and building new professional relationships.
You will have:
- 5-10+ years experience in a similar role in a legal firm.
- Strong client service and business development skills and ability to manage existing client relationship and build new relationships.
- PEXA and Affinity experience are favourable although not essential.
- Experience with managing high volume conveyancing
- Highly organised,motivated and strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Friendliness and an ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
If this sounds like you, please don't hesitate to apply today.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Kate Keltie on 03 9098 7426 or Sian Taylor on 03 9098 7425
( SK931418A )