people2people is working closely with NSW Government to seek an experienced public sector Senior Business Planning analyst in Chippendale on a 6 month assignment.
Working in a well established team and reporting to the Director of Planning, you will be required to provide business planning, portfolio prioritisation, business impact and financial analyses, options analysis and executive reporting. The work is complex and requires experience with ministerial correspondence and drafting of government documents.
- Support strategic decision-making and business and portfolio planning activities
- Provide input and support in the planning, prioritising and scheduling of deliverable and work packages
- Lead analytical activities of work packages
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with key internal/external stakeholders.
- Assist the Director Planning & Development in planning, prioritising and scheduling of portfolio pipeline
- Experience in Government organisations, preferably in transportation field
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to produce high quality written documentation in a timely manner
- Excellent stakeholder management across multiple organisations.
- Strong analytical skills, both qualitative and quantitative
- Data modelling including financial and cost benefits analysis
Please contact the NSW Government team at people2people for additional information and to assess your suitability.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Francesca Arcuri on +61282709790