Looking for 2 Senior Business Partners with extensive experience in Ministerial Correspondence to work with NSW Government for a 3 months experience and a possible chance of extension after that.
Primary purpose of the role is reviewing, analysing, editing and coordinating responses to time sensitive, confidential and complex issues in a busy, high volume environment.
More specifically, you will be required to:
- Set work priorities within agreed parameters and approved work and project plans, organise and manage own workload and allocation of tasks to staff assisting with projects.
- Provide policy expertise and working collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders, consult on and enlisting commitment to specific strategies.
- Decide the content of reports, submissions, policies, correspondence, and briefs, which are prepared in final form and are expected to require only minimal input from the supervisor
- Decide the content of advice and information provided to Ministry and external stakeholders.
- Managing change, taking ownership for assigned work and issues as they arise, and being proactive in suggesting new policies, strategies and processes to improve performance or address issues.
To be a successful candidate you will require extensive practical experience in Ministerial briefings.
people2people Recruitment Pty Ltd recognises the value of diversity in its workplace. In particular, the Company recognises that the breadth of skills, knowledge and experience within organisations increases when it values and utilises the contribution of workplace participants with a diverse range of backgrounds, cultures, ages, genders, perspectives and abilities.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Priya Menon on +61282709761