Our client is a provider of OHS and compliance software to the Recruitment, Retail and Hospitality sectors. Having been one of the longest running businesses with its product range? This organisation has built a reputation for their exceptional customer service and their cutting-edge software solution.
Due to continuous growth, an opportunity has arisen for a Senior Business Development Manager to join their Melbourne Branch. This role will be responsible for developing new business within their retail sector, selling a software as a service solution to key stakeholder through building long-term professional relationships
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Identify new sales leads, new partnerships and potential new market across Victoria
- Perform a solution sell to prospective clients
- Manage major account, ensuring that you deliver an exceptional service to all clients
- Gather business intelligence to identify business trends
- Meet and ultimately exceed set KPI's
- Work with the team to ensure continuous growth
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous experience selling software as a service would be highly advantageous
- Experience in a solution sales environment, with a sales cycle of 6-9 months
- A network within retail would be advantageous
- Exceptional communication skills, with strong relationship building skills
In return, you will be rewarded with a lucrative base salary and a very competitive commission structure. Our client prides themselves on having a collaborative environment that breeds a high performing culture.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Herman Benade on 03 9098 7421