This global market leader is a genuine, 'Employer of Choice'. With operations in Australia and around the world, they have continued to experience exponential growth. Operating a 'hybrid' business model, they have put in place an ambitious growth strategy. In line with this strategic move, they require an experienced Business Analyst to join their dynamic team.
About The Role
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Assist the team in managing, analysing and interpreting data
- Lead in the annual budget process and forecasts
- Ensure all reporting and analysis is in line with the organisation's strategic timeline
- Manage, develop and improve reporting processes and procedures
- Involvement in cost benefit analysis
- Creating and enhancement of financial models
You will be someone who has a proactive and positive approach to their work, you will ideally be CA/CPA/CIMA qualified and have the ability to successfully manage strategic business initiatives. You will have strong management reporting experience in a complex environment and have demonstrated the capability to lead the budgeting and forecasting processes. Sound interpersonal, oral and written communication skills and the ability to maintain relationships across the business is essential. Proven ability to work under pressure, handling priorities and meeting deadlines will be required.
In order to be considered you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Advanced excel (including financial modelling)
- Excellent presentation and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced, highly commercial environment
- Advanced financial analysis skills with sound commercial acumen
- Experience in large complex organisation
For Further information in confidence please call David McLaren or Ben Wheeler on (07) 3118-0125.