This multinational organisation has provided exemplary products to its customers for decades, located in its Western Sydney head office. They are genuine innovators who have led the way in research and development, with a history of being the first to deliver to market. As part of the Financial Planning and Analysis team, you will be reporting to the FP & A Manager, operating as the go-to contact for commercial partnering.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
* Leading the comprehensive planning processes for the business (long range plan, budgets, forecasts, operating plan) in partnership with key ANZ team members
* Acting as the lead key business partner to the Management Team and Director by providing financial expertise and solutions to achieve business objectives
* Manage, coach and develop a Junior Analyst
* Lead the specific division month-end close activities (reporting, variance analysis) and ensure compliance
* Contributing to the development and assessment of new business strategies across ANZ for the division
* Assistance with tendering processes
* Preparation and presentation of reports
The ideal candidate will be a people person, willing to collaborate and partner with various teams and provide clear financial analysis and advice in easy to digest terminology. As such, experience partnering with Sales and/or Marketing teams will be essential, with evident ROI modelling and pricing strategies in the past. Experience in using a mix of reporting tools and ERP systems would also be beneficial.
The organisation is well known to be family friendly, providing a supportive environment with regular company and team events. Due to the nature of the industry and success of the company, stability is a key benefit of this role.
If you are interested and feel this role matches your background, please apply directly or call Chamira on - 8270 9757.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Chamira Gamage on +61282709757
( SK92339A )