We are working with a freight forwarding company who are seeking an experienced Sea Freight Operator to provide export and import logistics solutions for their clients.
The role report directly to the Logistics Manager, you will be responsible for the daily Sea Freight Export operations, including communicating with shipping lines, liaising with overseas offices to organise shipment details and managing cartage.
- Process all export documentation, bookings and dispatch requirements FCL and LCL
- Communicate with shipping companies receive and confirm bookings
- Monitoring and managing cargo cut off times
- Processing EDN's and CRN's Arrange cartage pick ups from customers
- Liaise with overseas offices to arrange shipment details
- 3 years experience within an Import/Export Sea freight Operations
- Strong understanding of Export Sea Freight Operations
- Working experience with EDI CargoWise
- Bachelors Degree Logistics or Supply Chain
- Chinese speaking advantageous
How to apply
If you are interested in this position, apply online below or for a confidential discussion contact Peta Seaman on 02 8270 9781.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for a confidential conversation please contact Peta Seaman on 02 8270 9781 or firstname.lastname@example.org