This Company is a large globally recognised provider of medical technology and prides themselves on highly efficient products, systems and procedures. They have a high-performance culture and look to employ dedicated and hard-working individuals who can reach their potential with the business. In return, you will enjoy an excellent work environment and supportive culture, with opportunities to develop within the global group.
As a Scheduling Coordinator, you will be part of a great team responsible for planning and scheduling the kit assembly. Your excellent interpersonal and communication skills will also be very important to ensure a high level of service to external and internal customers.
- Development and management of key internal and external relationships
- Booking and scheduling of kit assembly
- Managing inventory
- Compliance of company team activities
- Driving a positive Customer Experience
- Providing excellent customer service
- Problem solving and trouble-shooting
- Excellent analytic and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Tech savvy
- High degree of organisational skills
- The ability to work in a high-performing environment
- Previous experience in a logistics or operations environment will be advantageous
What's in it for you?
A fantastic opportunity to join a successful global company whose products and services enhance people's lives every day! This is a company that truly invests in their staff, always promoting personal development and cross-skilling opportunities.
- Varied, hands on role
- Up to $70,000 + super + bonus
- Work with a global leader in the medical space
- An Employer of Choice
- Make a difference to people's lives!
- Career development opportunities with a global fortune 500 company
Be a part of fantastic culture who celebrate success, apply today!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Colleen Deere on +61 02 8270 9794