people2people is a diversified recruitment agency operating across seven offices in Australia and New Zealand. With high staff retention, and a culture that prioritises development and internal advancement, this is a rare opportunity to join one of Australia's fastest growing and most successful recruitment industry leaders.
We are seeking a driven professional who is team-focused and looking for a long term career in the recruitment industry. You will be resilient, with high energy and drive whilst always maintaining best practice.
About the role
This role will see you reporting to the Queensland General Manager. Your key responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Supporting the recruitment team in the recruitment process
- Developing your knowledge of recruitment systems and processes
- Sourcing candidates via advertising, digital channels, social media, and database searches
- Conducting phone screening, interviews and assessments
- Writing and posting job advertisements
- Managing job application response
- Handling inbound calls and making outbound calls to clients and candidates
- Assisting with marketing and sales campaigns
- General office support
- Email and social media (Instagram) management
- General reception and administration duties
You will be an energetic and motivated individual who can work under pressure in a fast paced environment. You will be able to work in a team and possess exceptional interpersonal skills. You will have strong computer literacy, administration and organisational skills and a driven nature to achieve both individual and team goals.
What's in it for you?
- A career in recruitment that delivers personal return for you, based on your effort and results
- A vibrant team environment where high performers thrive
- Opportunity to develop on a daily basis with excellent training, support, mentoring and robust career pathways
- Generous remuneration, bonus scheme and rewarding company benefits
- Applicants on a working holiday visa may be considered, however you must be currently be living in Australia
A career in recruitment is not for the faint hearted. It requires a tenacious person who loves a fast paced environment and someone who can be flexible in their day to day work. If you are looking for an opportunity to succeed and be rewarded, and one where you can grow with an excellent organisation, this could be the career for you!
If you believe you have what it takes to be successful in this role, please submit your application NOW via the link. If you have a specific question regarding this position, please contact Kaitlyn De Luna or Ben Wheeler on 07 3118 0125.