This leading manufacturing international group is looking for a switched on, proactive and customer focused Customer Service Representative to join their team!
Working within a close-knit team, your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Processing inbound sales orders received via phone, fax and email
- Resolution of customer's stock and order enquiries via phone and email
- Liaising with Sales Representatives, Accounts Staff and the Warehouse Manager
- Stock system maintenance and general administration duties
To be guaranteed an interview you will:
- Possess strong customer service and sales support skills
- Consider yourself to be a proactive and confident individual with a positive attitude
- Have a clear and professional phone manner
- Have advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- Have some experience in using a stock database (desirable)
This company is seeking a Customer Service Representative who is hard-working, not afraid to motivate your team and a true customer service professional.
To enhance your application, please include all work-related achievements, such as reaching and beating sales targets and KPIs on your resume. If you're succeeding, we want to hear about it!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Colleen Deere on +61 02 8270 9794