about the company
Our client is a global business who is well known for their market leading innovative products and services. Working across multiple industries including; mining, manufacturing and waste treatment, they are continuing to expand across the Asia Pacific region and are one to watch in 2017!
As the business continues to grow, an exciting opportunity has become available for a confident and capable Sales professional to join this fast paced team on an ongoing basis. Responsibilities will include:
- Target potential clients to follow up on projects and establish a project plan
- Account manage with existing clients to maximise sales growth
- Technical support including; working with the customer to conduct lab trials & providing solutions to complex customer issues
- Data analysis and technical report writing
- Overseeing supply chain and logistics to ensure the client receives the highest levels of service
skills & experience/attributes required
- Engineering background (Degree in engineering/technology discipline or equivalent experience)
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact with site engineers, managers and procurement specialists
- Demonstrated project planning and management skills
- Data analysis and report writing skills
- Strong MS Office and ERP skills
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise to meet deadlines
- Highly driven and motivated
- Ability to work in a team and autonomously
- Willingness to travel to site on occasion
You could be a recent graduate or experienced technical sales professional looking to join a booming business. Full training will be provided for the right individual.
This role could be based in either Brisbane (South Side office) or in Perth depending on the candidate.