Looking for a new challenge?
Our client, a preferred employer with a great culture that prioritises staff learning and development, currently has an amazing opportunity for an enthusiastic, first-class Sales Consultant to lease properties.
About the role
Reporting to the National Sales Manager and working closely with the Brisbane-based General Manager, the successful candidate for this role will be responsible for:
- Conducting viewings of the Brisbane display suite with potential customers to showcase the scope of benefits and services offered by our product
- Understanding and advising customers based on their unique needs and budget
- Following up on leads through in-person communication, email, phone and social media
- Negotiating and preparing lease contracts
- Liaising with the Sales Manager to monitor lease space availability and ensure targets are met
- Assisting marketing team in analysing market trends, collecting customer data and developing sales campaigns
- Attending trade exhibitions and conferences
- Additional ad hoc duties as required
With an annual salary package of $60-70K per year, this role is an excellent opportunity for someone new in their career who is eager to learn and work with people in a customer facing role.
A highly motivated self-starter, you are confident, well-presented, and able to quickly establish a strong rapport with a diverse range of customers. Strong communication skills across all media and the ability to follow-through on leads is a must. 2-3 years of customer service and/or experience in a travel agency or selling the "dream lifestyle" would be highly regarded.