One of the largest and most reputable in its field, this organisations boats an impressive client base across Australia, New Zealand and Asia. Working for over 30 years to deliver premium quality products and to maintain exceptional customer service, continued growth has meant that an exciting new position has become available to join this well-established brand.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, as the Sales Coordinator you will be responsible for:
- Taking orders and liaising with customers
- Processing of delivery documents/ allocation of stock lines
- Liaison with warehouse
- Correspondence with clients
- Invoicing and credit note handling
- General office administration - filing and switch relief
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Experience in a similar role i.e. sales order processing, sales coordination or sales administration
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated organisation skills
- Ability to work under pressure
As the successful candidate, you will be rewarded with the opportunity to work with a well established brand backed by an international giant in the commodities market. You will be surrounded by industry leaders who believe in the value of personal and professional development and who generously reward hard working staff.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Ali Helou on 02 8270 9746