This Global, listed Travel Company is a market leader who is recognised for their world class customer service and elite products. Equally, the people they recruit are the best in their field and strive to be the best at what they do. Our client is seeking ambitious, hard-working and passionate high achievers who always strive to exceed expectations. This is an opportunity to forge an exciting career with endless rewards and earning potential for the 'right' person.
Reporting to the Divisional Manager the duties and responsibilities of the role will include:
- Answering phone, email and online enquiry with speed and efficiency
- Providing consultative services to internal and external customers
- Ensuring enquiries are actioned within 24 hours
- Quoting, booking, invoicing air and land packages
- Paying suppliers and organising documentation
- Resolve client issues in a satisfactory manner to all parties concerned
- Support, encourage and offer help to other members
- Attend all conferences, team meetings, educational trips and training sessions etc.
You pride yourself on your advanced communication skills and your ability to work with a diverse range of people. You will have a proven track record of achieving sales targets and have a thirst for training and development. You must have exceptional customer service and whilst not essential some exposure to the travel/tourism industry would be a significant advantage. Experience travelling throughout Australia and New Zealand will be highly regarded.
What's On Offer?
- $50K Package
- Ski in Queenstown, bungee jump in Taupo, white water rafting in Rotorua!
- Sail the Whitsundays, dive the Great Barrier Reef, watch the sunrise over Uluru!
- Work for a global, market leader
- Fast paced, fun and dynamic environment
- Training and development offered
- Career growth and development
- Rewards for hard work and commitment ...Bonuses!
If this role appeals to you and you have the skills set and attitude to match, APPLY NOW!