This national organisation prides itself on client service and employee satisfaction. They strive for continuous growth with a focus on community development.
The Rostering Coordinator provides an essential role within this organisation to ensure all shift workers are properly allocated work across their four locations nationally. Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating the rostering of all shift employees to daily deadlines
- Maintaining an accurate employee database
- Develop and maintain stakeholder relationships
- Prioritise stakeholder requests
- Previous rostering and workforce allocation experience, open to industry
- Ability to adapt quickly to changes and solve problems in a timely manner
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment that is deadline driven
- Strong computer and system skills
You need to be available Monday-Sunday, but will only be rostered on five days a week. Flexible working arrangements are available once you a trained and competent at the role.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Sally Horwood on +61282709750
( SK914222A )