Growing health care provider based in CBD, have an opportunity for a Revenue Accountant to work closely with the Billings team and Finance Manager. The role is a newly created position due to exponential growth. With a fast paced and dynamic environment you must embrace change and be focused on continuous improvement. Having experience within the health care industry will be highly advantageous but not essential.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the responsibilities of the role will include;
- Reconciling and journaling
- Project work - transformation projects
- Assist with process improvements and streamlining
- Investigate and resolve transactional discrepancies
- Support and supervise Billings team
The ideal person for this role will have/be;
- Degree qualified and studying towards CA/CPA
- Strong process improvement experience
- Well-developed problem solving and investigation skills
- Demonstrated experience in Management Accounting
- Strong transactional/Billings/Revenue experience
- Health Care/Aged Care Industry experience
What's On Offer?
- Company in huge growth phase
- Add genuine value and make a difference
- Dynamic, fast paced environment
- Strong team focused environment
- Inclusive leadership team
If this role appeals to you and you are available at short notice, APPLY NOW or contact Hayley for further details on 07 3118 0125.