With strong year-on-year revenue growth and outstanding future prospects, this high quality brand is seeking to grow its in-store sales even further through direct consumer contact, advocacy and education. They are a clear market leader due to technological innovation, and offer a unique selling proposition to buyers. In this ongoing in-store sales position, key responsibilities will include:
- Learning and developing product knowledge and sales techniques to achieve sell-through,
- Attending shifts at different stores across the Gold Coast (Bundall),
- Meeting and exceedng weekly sales and advocacy targets,
- Representing the brand to a very high level at all times,
- Developing positive relationships with store managers and in-store staff,
- Understanding promotional activity and using this to your advantage in sales,
- Educating customers in relation to product benefits and suitability,
- Selecting appropriate products for customers, based on their needs,
- Reporting your in-store performance weekly and providing feedback and recommendations.
You will possess:
- Strong sales experience and demonstrated results,
- Retail experience selling consumer products is highly advantageous,
- A high level of motivation, drive and will to succeed,
- Your own transport and ability to work weekends (both Saturday and Sunday) 12:00pm to 5:00pm
You will be rewarded with:
- High pay rates + Superannuation + Commission per sale + Long Term Incentive Plan,
- The opportunity to earn between $400 - 650 per weekend,
- Ongoing shifts and the ability to represent a high end, high quality brand.
Some of our current consultants have worked with us for over two years and earn between $400 - 650 per weekend, plus ongoing incentives. Some have even bought property or paid for an MBA from this extra income. If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this role, APPLY NOW, then call Stephanie on 03 9098 7431.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Stephanie Angelucci on 03 9098 7431