Samsung inspires the world with innovation every day as a global leading brand and we set a high value on people and customer experience to achieve this. Our fantastic products are from the talent, creativeness, dedication, and commitment of our people who took our Samsung brand places and it made us who we are today.
Supporting our consumers to enjoy Samsung every step of their way, a Casual opportunity for a 'Samsung Experience Consultant' has become available to work in both the Chadstone and Southland stores, providing a premium brand experience through best in class customer experience, product demonstrations and after sales support.
Reporting to Samsung Store Team Leader, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Provide education and advice to customers regarding Samsung products and services
- After Sales care including diagnostic/triage services on Samsung products
- Actively manage all customer complaints and escalate to management team when required
- Concierge and managing traffic flow & appointments
As the successful candidate, you will have:
- Similar retail sales experience in industry specific sales ideally in Technology or a premium retail brand
- Proven track record of meeting and achieving KPI's
- Have a passion for customer service and enthusiasm about improving the customer experience
- Ability to build rapport and genuinely understand customers' needs
- Excellent product demonstration ability
If you are looking for a new opportunity, do not hesitate your application! Apply now!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Jennika Noble on +61282709727