This well-established, national law firm have a reputation for delivering unprecedented service to their clients. Located in prime location, close to CBD and public transport, this upper-mid tier firm have a rare opportunity available for an experienced Retail Leasing Paralegal.
This role will be varied, seeing you work on both Retail and Commercial Leasing. Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing correspondence and documentation
- Dealing with settlements
- Drafting leases including special conditions and variations
- Preparing a variety of reports
To be successful for this busy and rewarding role you will have:
- 2+ years' experience working as a Paralegal with a strong focus on Leasing
- Confidence to liaise with professionals at all levels
- Advanced MS Word Office skills
- A high attention to detail and effective prioritisation skills
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Claire Booth on 02 8270 9775.
( SK92350A )
( SK918437A )