about the client
This global brand inspires the world with their innovative technology, ingenuity and talented workforce who are committed, highly motivated and pride themselves on their strong customer service focus. Due to continuous growth a new opportunity now exist within their retail store for an Assistant Store Manager to support and educate customers by providing a premium brand experience.
about the role
As the Retail Assistant Store Manager your role is to motivate your team towards achieving store targets through coaching, training and positive mentorship. You will play an integral role by inspiring your team as a natural leader with exceptional customer experience skills.
Reporting to Store Manager, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Provide education and advice to customers regarding Samsung products and services
- After Sales care including diagnostic/triage services on Samsung products
- Actively manage all customer complaints and escalate to management team when required
- Concierge and managing traffic flow & appointments
As the successful candidate, you will have:
- A passion for customer service with the ability to connect with the products to tailor the customers' needs
- The ability to build personal rapport with customers to boost sales
- Understanding of technology products from a technical perspective
- Similar retail experience within industry specific sales
- Ability to build rapport and genuinely understand customers' needs
- Excellent product demonstration ability
This role is available for an immediate start!
If you have the drive and passion to inspire a team with enthusiasm about improving customer experience, we look forward to hearing from you!