This large scale and highly regarded government department is seeking an experienced Reporting Manager for a 6 month initial contract with view of further extension through to project completion. Reporting to the Reporting & Analysis Manager; this position will be responsible for the collection of key program status updates and program metrics for the purposes of timely management reports to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Collecting, maintaining, analysing, validating and distributing in-depth program and project performance data across the areas of cost, time and performance.
- Interpret trends, identify problem areas and opportunities from the data gathered from financial and other business systems used by the division.
- Create reports to accommodate various reporting needs for internal stakeholders and external stakeholders, ensuring consistent reporting across all stakeholders.
- Manage recurring reporting deliverable (having weekly, monthly, quarterly, 6-monthly and annual reporting cycles) including ad-hoc reporting requests.
- Maintain and manage the information systems used to gather cost, time, and performance data on programs and projects.
- Assist in defining and developing reporting strategies and contribute to reporting solutions for business strategy and program/project decision makers.
- Provide support to Project Managers in relation to project compliance, documentation, and coordination.
To be considered for this role you will possess:
- Project and stakeholder management skills
- Experience working within infrastructure
- Good verbal and written communication skills and the ability to deal effectively with people at all levels.
- Ability to operate both independently and collaboratively to produce consistently high quality work.
- Ability to use initiative and maintain a high degree of confidentiality, discretion, and judgement while maintaining a strong customer service approach.
- Experience in business intelligence reporting, business and / or reporting analysis in an infrastructure, construction or engineering project related environment.
- Advanced skills with Excel and Sharepoint.
Are you immediately available and looking for your next ongoing project? Apply online to submit your details for your opportunity to be considered further for this incredible opportunity.