about the company
This large complex, well-established organisation, have business both locally in Australia and overseas. With purpose built facilities they continue to supply their ever growing global customer base and have recently embarked on a period of rapid expansion. A genuine, 'Employer of Choice', they are now seeking two experienced Reliability Technicians to join their team on a permanent basis.
about the role
Reporting directly to the Asset Manager, this role will see you responsible for maintaining and managing the processing facility plant and equipment utilising your pneumatic, hydraulic and food industry machinery knowledge while supporting day-to-day production requirements.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Perform repair and maintenance functions on a day-to-day basis.
- Ensure down-time is minimised by performing conditional monitoring and preventative maintenance on equipment.
- Equipment Failure analysis and Root Cause Analysis
- Basic welding, TIG, MIG & Stick
- Adherence to strict OHS and Food Safety regulations
- Perform Lockout/Tagout procedures
- Recommend equipment upgrades, replacements, and repair as necessary
- Trouble shooting mechanical issues
- With guidance from the site Safety Manager, develop, implement and maintain systems designed to proactively manage and prevent workplace injury
- Conduct regular and continuous safety inspections of the plant each day or shift, focusing on behaviour and work practices of employees
- Conduct regular STOP inspections
With the ability to read technical prints and documents, you will have previous pneumatic, hydraulic and food industry machinery experience along with an understanding of maintenance management and maintenance planning. Self-motivated you will possess strong communication, organisational and interpersonal skills along with a desirable 5 years of relevant experience in a food manufacturing facility.
If you are currently looking to embark on your next career challenge - APPLY today, this is an opportunity not to be missed!!