Due to development and growth, this leading multinational education organisation is seeking a Member Relationship Executive to join their team located in the heart of Sydney's CBD.
Reporting to the NSW Sales Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with existing member enquiries via phone, email and in person
- Promoting appropriate services and solutions to members
- Increasing engagement and retention of existing members
- Updating and maintaining CRM database
- Attending company events and conferences to develop your network
To be guaranteed an interview with this reputable organisation, you must have:
- Previous account management/ client services experience (membership industry experience will be advantageous)
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills coupled with strong CRM experience
- Corporate presentation and confidence in liaising with people at all levels
- A driven nature and hunger to achieve results
This is an opportunity for you to join a 'high profile' organisation offering a great working environment that will invest in your individual career development. You will enjoy access to training and education, and work alongside some of the industry's best! Please apply now.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Christina Sclavos on +61282709747.