Recruitment Consultant | Perm Speciality
Join one of Australasia's fastest growing recruitment firms | Uncapped comms structure | No micro managing | Access to the best technology. WATCH MY VIDEO!
Flexible salary depending on experience + uncapped commission
* Uncapped earning potential
* Established relationships to leverage
* Ongoing career progression and development
About Us & The Role
people2people is one of Australia's fastest growing and most successful recruitment companies with seven offices in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Chatswood, Parramatta, Perth and Auckland. Established in 2005 and celebrating twelve years' of excellence, the company is 100% Australian owned and operated. With high staff retention, engagement and promotion across 80+ staff, we are an award winning company having been awarded RI Awards Growth Company of the Year, and having 3 out of 6 finalists for the RCSA Professional Recruiter of the Year Award, including the winner. We are continuing to grow and are looking for a recruitment consultant to join our permanent specialist team based at our p2p hub in the Sydney CBD, to work across our Sales or HR portfolio.
Some of the best recruiters in our business come from varied and diverse backgrounds so we are open to the experience you bring however you must be able to demonstrate the below:
* Drive and resilience
* Excellent communication and influencing skills
* Integrity and Strong work ethic
* Flexible and adaptable
* Team playing capabilities
* Agency experience desirable
* Systems savvy and willing to learn
* Be part of a recruitment group that looks after its people - nearly half our staff have been with the business over five years.
* Flexible salary depending on experience + uncapped commission. The more you bill, the more you make!
* Access to the best technology, operational and marketing support
* Clear career path for internal promotion
* Personalised training pathways
We understand that the decision to change careers is not one taken lightly, and we will give you all the support and training you need to ensure you succeed. If you are looking to join a high-performing organisation where you'll work alongside like-minded individuals, whilst enjoying a rewarding commission structure, please pick up the phone and call Morghan on 02 8270 9707 for a confidential conversation.
It is essential that you are confident on the phone for this position. To find out more please call Morghan Harrington on 02 8270 9707 for a confidential discussion and submit your application today by applying online now.