Rare opportunity to be there from the start as this successful recruitment group expands into the Auckland market. The people2people group has 12 years' experience providing recruitment services connecting professionals across Australia. From an experienced team of 5, the business has steadily grown to over 60 staff with 5 branches in Sydney and Brisbane and Melbourne - next stop Auckland! We are an award winning company with 3 out of 6 finalists for the RCSA Professional Recruiter of the Year Award from people2people. Join me to build the business in New Zealand and open the door to greater opportunities.
This position has a strong business development focus, to gain a foothold into the Auckland market. During the start-up phase, this will be a full 360 role covering sourcing, service delivery and new business development. Expect to spend time connecting and working with high quality candidates to float to businesses. As we grow, there will be flexibility for more specialised roles and support within the team.
- Business development - building and maintaining relationships with prospects/clients/candidates
- Sourcing - identifying and engaging talent
- Marketing - build a personal brand as well as promoting talent and the people2people name
- Working jobs from end to end
- Lead generation and follow up
- Market analysis
- Account management
Leave the office politics behind and play your part in developing a high performance and supportive culture.
- Flexible salary depending on experience + uncapped commission. Enhanced commission structure for the "originals" developing the Auckland business
- Accelerate your career - work with the managing director and have a real impact on business direction
- Clear career development paths - ongoing development
- Act on warm leads backed by solid marketing and technology
As an experienced recruiter you will bring a solid network, knowledge and desire to drive the business, and your career, forward. Key qualities:
- Drive and determination
- Competitive and performance focused
Check out people2people Australia and if you are interested in being part of the success in New Zealand. Call Shannon Barlow +61 2 8244 1166 to explore if this is the right opportunity for you.