Rare opportunity to be part of the starting team as this successful people2people recruitment group expands into the New Zealand market. The people2people group has 12 years' experience providing recruitment services connecting professionals across Australia. From an experienced team of 5, the business has steadily grown to over 80 staff with 6 branches in Sydney and Brisbane and Melbourne - and now Auckland! We are an award winning company with 3 out of 6 finalists for the 2017 RCSA Professional Recruiter of the Year Award from people2people. Join me to build the business in New Zealand and open the door to greater opportunities.
This position has a strong business development focus, to gain a foothold into the Auckland market. During the start-up phase, this will be a full 360 role covering sourcing, service delivery and new business development. As we grow, there will be flexibility for more specialised roles and support within the team.
- Business development - building and maintaining relationships with prospects/clients/candidates
- Sourcing and talent acquisition - identifying and engaging quality candidates
- Marketing - build a personal brand as well as promoting talent and the people2people name
- Working jobs from end to end
- Lead generation and follow up
- Market analysis
- Account management
Leave the office politics behind and play your part in developing a high performance and supportive culture.
- Flexible salary depending on experience + uncapped commission
- Enhanced commission scheme for consultants joining now
- Accelerate your career - work with the managing director and have a real impact on business direction
- Clear career development paths - ongoing development
- Act on warm leads backed by solid marketing and technology
- Choose your specialisations for a perm or temp desk
- No geographical restrictions
As an experienced recruiter you will bring a solid network, knowledge and desire to drive the business, and your career, forward. Key qualities:
- Drive and determination
- Competitive and performance focused
Check out people2people and if you are interested in being part of the success in New Zealand call Shannon Barlow +64 9 869 6259 to explore if this is the right opportunity for you.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Shannon Barlow on +64 9 869 6259