people2people is one of Australia's fastest growing and most successful recruitment companies with six offices in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Chatswood, Parramatta and now Auckland. Established in 2005 and celebrating twelve years' of excellence, the company is 100% Australian owned and operated. With high staff retention, engagement and promotion across 75+ staff, this is a rare opportunity to join the 2016 Growth Company of the Year, RI Awards; 2016 Team of the Year, and the 2017 RCSA Professional Recruiter of the Year.
Reporting to the Managing Director, Victoria, your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing an established portfolio of clients,
- Sourcing, recruiting, interviewing and consulting,
- 360 degree recruitment from client acquisition to placement, in addition to existing clients,
- Leveraging Sydney clients to develop further business in Melbourne,
- Providing a high level of client and candidate service,
- Meeting and exceeding targets and goals.
You will be:
- An experienced agency recruitment consultant,
- Driven and motivated to achieve targets and goals,
- A born networker and relationship builder.
You will enjoy:
- Working within a high performing team environment,
- A tailored career development plan and long term approach,
- An innovative, high energy and high-rewards company culture,
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Erin Devlin on 1300 338 546
( SK94542A )