people2people is a highly successful diversified recruitment company operating across five offices - Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Chatswood and Parramatta. Established in 2005 and celebrating over eleven years' of high quality service, the company is 100% Australian owned and operated.
With high staff retention, engagement and promotion across 70+ staff, this is a rare opportunity to join one of Australia's fastest growing and most successful recruitment industry leaders. The core and success of people2people is passion, teamwork and honesty.
Our team of experienced Recruitment Consultants with strong networks and ethical reputations, are sociable, passionate and experts in their field.
We are looking for a driven professional who is team focused and is looking for a long term career in the recruitment industry. You will be resilient with high energy and drive whilst always maintaining best practice.
We are looking for a recruitment consultant for our Brisbane office with either recruitment agency experience or someone who has gained sales experience previously.
This is a 360 recruitment role and as such you will be involved in client development and new business activities and must be able to convert leads into real opportunities to ensure your ongoing success. This position will take on our administration and customer service desk and will play an integral role in the continued success of our business.
About The Role
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing an established portfolio of clients
- Sourcing, recruiting, interviewing and consulting
- 360 degree recruitment from client acquisition to placement, in addition to existing clients,
- Providing a high level of client and candidate service
- Meeting and exceeding targets and goals
What's on Offer?
- A competitive commission structure and base salary
- A supportive and friendly team environment
- Opportunity to leverage relationships built up over 30 years in the industry
- CBD offices, close to public transport, shops and cafes
- Recognition of your success
For a confidential discussion, please call Ben Wheeler on 0435 954 865.