Rare opportunity to be there from the start as this successful recruitment group expands into the Perth market. The people2people group has 12 years' experience providing recruitment services connecting professionals across Australia.
From an experienced team of 5, the business has steadily grown to over 70 staff with 5 branches in Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Auckland and now Perth! We are an award-winning company with 3 out of 6 finalists for the RCSA Professional Recruiter of the Year Award from people2people. Join my team to build the business in Perth and open the door to greater opportunities.
This position has a strong business development focus, to gain a foothold into the Perth market. During the start-up phase, this will be a full 360 role covering sourcing, service delivery and new business development.
Expect to spend time connecting and working with high quality candidates to float to businesses. As we grow, there will be flexibility for more specialised roles and support within the team.
- Business development - building and maintaining relationships with prospects/clients/candidates
- Sourcing - identifying and engaging talent
- Marketing - build a personal brand as well as promoting talent and the people2people name
- Working jobs from end to end
- Lead generation and follow up
- Market analysis
- Account management
· Leave the office politics behind and play your part in developing a high performance and supportive culture.
· Be part of a recruitment group that looks after its people - over 40% of staff have been with the business over five years.
· Flexible salary depending on experience + uncapped commission. Enhanced commission structure for the "originals" developing the Perth business
· Accelerate your career - work with the managing director and have a real impact on business direction
· Clear career development paths - ongoing development Act on warm leads backed by solid marketing and technology
As an experienced recruiter you will bring a solid network, knowledge and desire to drive the business, and your career, forward.
· Drive and determination
· Competitive and performance focused
Check out the people2people group and if you are interested in being part of the success in Perth, call Kim Padmore +61 403 795 973 to explore if this is the right opportunity for you.