An exciting opportunity now exists to join a department with in NSW Government for a 2 months position with a possible chance of extension.
Working within a team, your role will see you:
- Coordinate records management system using TRIM
- Updating records spreadsheets to ensure files can easily be retrieved
- Development and implementation of electronic records management system
- Order stationery and supplies
- Provide reception relief where required
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Previous experience working within records management and archiving.
- A flexible personality to be hands on and provide relief for reception/administration
- Must have proven experience with either TRIM 7 or above versions.
- An assertive disposition with the ability to communicate with professionals at all levels
- The passion and desire to succeed and be self-driven and motivated
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page.