Working with a broad range of small to large organisations across a number of various sectors within Sydney's CBD, people2people are constantly on the lookout for talented Corporate Receptionists.
We have new and exciting roles created each day and are looking to connect with professional motivated, and hardworking individuals!
Your responsibilities may include:
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Answering all incoming calls using switchboards
- Maintaining reception area with flowers, newspapers & magazines etc.
- Booking meeting rooms
- Organising catering needs
- Ordering office supplies & equipment
To progress to the next stage, you must have:
- Previous Corporate Reception experience
- Possess Basic to Intermediate MS Office skills
- Be professionally presented and spoken
- Have strong time management skills
- Have a friendly, approachable and can-do attitude
- This is an expression of interest advertisement. While there may not be a specific role, no day in recruitment is the same and we frequently have Receptionist roles become available.
- To be considered for these permanent positions, all applicants must have full working rights within Australia.
Be ahead of the ball and register with an agency that values you and your career!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Colleen Deere on +61 02 8270 9794