We are looking for a receptionist to join a boutique accountancy firm in the inner southern suburbs.
- Work with a growing accounting and business consulting firm,
- Great culture and office location,
- Perfect role for an experienced receptionist / administrator
In this unique position, as the face of the business and a key administrator, your key responsibilities will include:
- Answering and directing incoming calls and providing assistance with enquiries,
- Providing administrative assistance to the Directors, Accountants and Practice Manager,
- Data entry of accounting documentation including ASIC and ATO documents,
- Checking tax returns and other documents prior to being actioned by accountants,
- Following up with clients by phone and email for documentation required,
- Collecting and distributing the mail,
- Preparing meeting rooms,
- Ensuring that the office and reception areas are presented professionally at all times.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous reception, admin or customer service experience,
- Strong computer skills and working knowledge of Ms Office,
- A great attitude, strong work ethic.
You will be rewarded with:
- Generous remuneration and benefits,
- A secure, enjoyable role close to home,
- Great company culture, friendly team environment and work / life balance.
If this sounds like you, please apply!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Chloe Rees-Dennemont on 03 9098 7429