With recent exposure to working as a legal receptionist you will have the ability to hit the ground running when answering calls, greeting clients and office services duties. Your resume will display loyalty and longevity in previous Legal Reception positions.
You will enjoy supporting others whilst providing first class client service and accurate assistance when producing documents. Your proven ability in meeting deadlines, prioritising tasks and multitasking will ensure your success in this varied role. In addition you will be familiar with word and will have an aptitude to pick up new systems and processes.
Reporting to a enterprise manager you will be working as part of a small and friendly team. Continuous training will be provided and you can expect to further your career in administration and office support.
Core duties will include:
- Greeting clients and stakeholders
- Answering phones and directing calls
- Setting up meeting rooms
- Office services including mail distribution
- Data entry and typing of legal documents, precedents and training manuals
- Printing, binding, photocopying and scanning legal documents
- Answering calls and assisting clients with queries
- Posting and couriering documentation
- Invoicing and billing
Established over ten years ago this company are growing nationally. They have won awards for their processes and are considered market leaders in their field. The office environment is professional and focused and they have regular casual days, staff drinks and social events.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Sian Taylor on 1300 338 546
( SK916725A )