We have partnered with a highly reputable leader within the international sports, leisure and entertainment industry to source and experienced Receptionist to join their existing team based in the inner Brisbane CBD suburbs.
Reporting to the GM and to HR, you will be the first port of call for both incoming calls and clients so your ability to communicate in a friendly and professional manner is vital. In addition you will also be responsible for managing contractor passes, stationary orders, courier services, incident register and any general ad-hoc administration that may be required.
The key criteria:
- Previous Reception experience within a corporate environment - managing a busy switchboard and reception.
- Strong, articulate and professional communication skills.
- Computer literate - MS Office Suite
- Monday to Friday position offering work life balance
- Work in a fast paced and exciting industry
- Interact with a diverse range of people - including high profile Australian icons
- Busy, varied and challenging role
- Be part of a proactive, fun but professional team
If this role appeals to you and you have the skill set to match, please APPLY NOW, should you have any additional questions in relation to this exciting opportunity, please call Leanne Lazarus on (07) 3118 0125 for a confidential discussion.