This family owned tier 2 company has over 500 members of staff specialising in private and government clients. The company has a high amount of long standing staff due to their investment in staff training and development for each individual. The culture of this company has always been to invest in the staff with extra day's for annual leave and events for the whole company. The newly renovated offices are beautifully presented with free shuttle bus provided from the nearest train station.
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Managing all inbound calls
- Manage and coordinate meeting room and video conference booking
- Receiving and processing orders
- Maintaining the high standard of orderliness of the communal spaces
You will need:
- Experience in construction or property
- Strong communications skills, both verbal and written
- High level of organisation and ability to multitask
- Impeccable attention to detail
If you are looking for a role that will utilise and recognise your strong receptionist background and would like to work with a leading construction company, apply now!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for a confidential conversation please contact Aiden Boast on 02 8270 9705 or email@example.com