Our client, Australia's largest commercial employer of apprentices and trainees are looking for a Receptionist to join their dynamic team, located in the South side.
This one month temporary role will see you part of a busy team working closely with another receptionist to ensure the best customer experience.
This role is available for an immediate start and has street parking available.
Daily responsibilities include:
- Day-to-day coordination of reception area and ad-hoc duties
- Managing visitors and incoming calls
- Collecting and distributing the mail
- Follow up with providers by phone and email for documentation required
- Ad hoc administration for the broader team
What you need?
- Experience in reception role (3 - 5 years)
- Demonstrable people management skills
- Experience in managing high volume incoming calls
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Relate to people from all walks of life
If you are looking to take on an exciting opportunity within Australia's largest employer of apprentices and trainees, apply now to be considered for the role!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Jessica Harvey on 07 3118 0125.